Field Trips at Our Learning Center
After over 12 years of providing in-school field trips throughout South Florida, we now host AWESOME hands-on educational field trips at our NEW Learning Center! We host 2 hour field trips for preschool – 8th grade classes or homeschool co-ops. Our STEAM educators customize the experience so it’s perfect for the grade level or special needs of your group.
Check out our videos below for a sneak peak of our Nature Safari, Science Lab & STEAM Tech field trip programs. Review the information in the FAQ. Then, Contact Us with any questions or to reserve your event date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes! We serve a healthy meal with veggie pitas, side of fresh fruit & lemonade with real lemons. Students choose their own veggie filings from a variety of fresh veggies & ranch or italian dressing.
– 2 Hour FUN & EDUCATIONAL Hands-on Field Trip Program
– 2 STEAM City Instructors
– All Activity Materials
– Program Focused on Grade Level Standards & Higher-Order Thinking Customized for Preschool – 8th Grade Students
– Healthy Meal (Veggie Pitas & Side of Fruit)
– Lemonade with Fresh Lemons
– Setup & Cleanup
Our company has over 12 years of experience with students who have different special needs throughout South Florida. We work with low to high functioning students with physical, developmental behavioral/emotional & sensory differences. No two groups are the same, and we customize the experience depending on the age range, interests and specials needs of the students.
We have worked with many organizations, including the following:
- The Quest Center
- Broward Children’s Center
- Miami Lighthouse for the Blind & Visually Impaired
- League for Hard of Hearing
- Smith Community Mental Health
- ASP Kids Special Populations
- YMCA Special Populations
- United Cerebral Palsy
- ARC Broward
- Ann Storck Center
- Coral Estates Park
- Cross Creek Center
- Homeless Education Assistance
- Woodhouse Cerebral Palsy Adult Home
- City of Pembroke Pines Charter School
- Mandel Jewish Community Center of the Palm Beaches
- No Limits Academy
- STARS Autism School
- Florida International University’s Summer Treatment Program
Morning Field Trip: 9AM – 11AM
Afternoon Field Trip: 12PM-2PM
$12/Student (Group Rate for 20 or More)
$15/Student (Group Rate for 15-19 Students)
*Flat rate of $225 for groups with under 15 students
Avoid the the busy Coral Landings III Shopping Plaza Traffic. Park in the quiet side lot. Drive behind the shopping plaza, and you’ll find plenty of space in the lot between Joann Fabrics & 9 Round. There is also a sidewalk that takes you and your group of students safety to our front door.